Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Powerhouse of the Universe - The Flow of Time/The Flow of Space

The Powerhouse of the Universe - The Flow of Time/The Flow of Space
Everything around us, including all of us, are made up of the molecules and atoms that originated from the very beginnings of time. We are born in a "bubble" of the space/time continuum where we see the physical substance around us as a "constant" and Time we see as "streaming by" - But time doesn't quite exist as we perceive it.
There is a realm, a dimension that exists, where our "physical substance" can be perceived as a "ghostly flow" and time is encompassed as a whole.
God would exist in such a dimension: "I am alpha and omega" the beginning and the end.
Keeping in mind that Matter can not be created nor destroyed; neither can Space or Time be destroyed. It can be crumpled to near nothingness, expanded and bent, perhaps even changed, but it can not be destroyed. Nor can Time and Space be separated, or understood separately from the other; because, as Einstein theorized, Time and Space are two aspects of the very same thing.
There's more to Time than just the "here-and-now"... indeed, there are particles of truth to the final lyrics of the song: "In The Year 2525 (Exordium and Terminus)" by Zager and Evens:

"Through the eternal night,
The twinkling of starlight,
So very far away...
Maybe it's only yesterday."


- Richard Loyal French
"The Paradox of the Time/Space Continuum
or
What is the Reality of "TIME"?"

Uploaded by Richard Loyal French on 7 May 09, 12.25AM PDT.
_____________________________________________________

Richard, you have opened up a Pandora's box for the type of subject matter only a few of us enjoy examining in detail and theory. Your perception on time and space are much more complex than the comments you made, thus an extensive exchange of ideas and information about this subject should be an interesting and joyful experience...as time goes by.

Let me begin by stating that since we are energy and energy cannot be destroyed but can be converted to different states, I am hoping that once this energy in my body is changed from flesh, it will be transitioned into the energy that will allow me to see what is really in the space we can only begin to glimpse through super telescopes.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
My dad's dad, my grandfather, was nine years old when President Lincoln died from an assassin's bullet. Most people think I am speaking of my GREAT GRANDFATHER. NO, I am referring to my dad's father, my paternal Grandfather, Robert Levi Huffstutter, born in 1856. What does this information have to do with my profile? It might help the reader understand that I have a sense of being much older than I am in that only one generation seperates me from President Lincoln. This causes me to respond differently to society and many current events. In many respects, this is to my benefit, in other respects it dates my mindset. Perhaps this is the reason I value the moral standards and idealogies of older Americans, the men who were the soldiers and sailors I saw when I was a small boy,the men and women who fought a war for freedom without any doubts posted by a media with a questionable lack of national unity and purpose.