Thursday, November 13, 2008

FromulaOneRace7


FromulaOneRace7
Originally uploaded by andie.francoeur
A very cool photo with great lighting. Normally, one would not consider this photo as one that would win wide acclaim and a multitude of photographic honors, but from my point of view, there is much to be said about this photo. Initially, one's focus is drawn to the vintage Porshe. The pleasing lines of the Porshe highlighted by lighting that is perfect for the scene creates subject matter that creates interest and a desire to continue viewing. Noteworthy is the style of athletic shoe worn by the mysterious mechanic; the work lamp serves two purposes here: (1) making repair visible and (2), drawing the eye to the shoe design. Not into fetishes of or about feet, this viewer does note the floor tile; it appears to be a special tile that would look great in a home. Not to ramble on, the photo is worthy of public attention because of its location. Viewers will be surprised to learn that Formula One is enjoyed in Singapore. Summarily, one cool photo. Wishing you the best and many victories in the world of speed.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
My dad's dad, my grandfather, was nine years old when President Lincoln died from an assassin's bullet. Most people think I am speaking of my GREAT GRANDFATHER. NO, I am referring to my dad's father, my paternal Grandfather, Robert Levi Huffstutter, born in 1856. What does this information have to do with my profile? It might help the reader understand that I have a sense of being much older than I am in that only one generation seperates me from President Lincoln. This causes me to respond differently to society and many current events. In many respects, this is to my benefit, in other respects it dates my mindset. Perhaps this is the reason I value the moral standards and idealogies of older Americans, the men who were the soldiers and sailors I saw when I was a small boy,the men and women who fought a war for freedom without any doubts posted by a media with a questionable lack of national unity and purpose.